You can save this job and apply at a later date.
£40,000 + Pension + Benefits
DAYS, MONDAY – FRIDAY
Due to heavy investment and expansion, our client, a Marketing Leading Chemical Manufacturing company seeks to strengthen its maintenance team with the appointment of a confident Engineering Maintenance Manager. This opportunity offers the successful candidate the chance to work for a true market leading company with a strong national presence. With the responsibility of developing, leading and managing a shift engineering team this opportunity will suit an experienced man-manager within an engineering/maintenance setting.
• Autonomy to develop the Engineering Department
• Responsible for all Engineering Activities on site
• Reviewing and Managing the PPM system to maintain & improve equipment efficiencies
• Review the overall maintenance strategy at Ellesmere Port.
• Leading and Managing a Team of Shift Engineers
• Propose and Implement Improvement Projects
• Ensure that PPM & Reactive Maintenance are both carried out
• Full Involvement in a Variety of Project Work
• Developing, Supporting and Leading a Team of Engineers
Skills and Qualifications
• Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineering Experience
• Experience of Managing a team of Engineers
• Excellent Project Management Skills
• FMCG Manufacturing Industry Background
As a business, our client is a market leader in FMCG production and distribution across the whole of the UK. With a growing portfolio of clients this role provides a stable and secure opportunity in the present economic market.
In return for your commitment my client offers a stable and secure career for technically motivated engineers. If you feel this is of interest, please send your CV to directly to Cory Beardmore or call for a confidential discussion on (phone number removed)
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: