You can save this job and apply at a later date.
My Client is looking to hire an Engineering Manager to come on board and look after their growing engineering department. If you have experience within a manufacturing environment this please look at the details below.
- To develop and introduce a framework to manage a planned strategy for the maintenance of the plant in place. Run this in line with the maintenance log that is to be generated.
- Manage a stock holding facility to ensure all agreed critical spares are held and replenished.
- Manage all visiting engineers and ensure all factory rules are adhered to.
- Coach Senior Machine Minders to enable them to
- Complete daily start-up checks
- Complete simple checks and maintenance tasks e.g. Weekly oiling of parts
- Feedback breakdown information to ensure you come prepared for a breakdown.
- Respond in a timely manner to breakdowns and feed the information back through the Managers and the production meetings.
- Coordinate projects and direct technical activities to accomplish goals.
- Plan and direct new installations to meet target dates.
- Recruit and develop Engineering staff.
- Prepare budgets and estimates for new equipment and installations for relevant departments.
- Prepare reports and analyse technology needs for continuous production improvements.
- Develop and implement policies, standards and procedures for the engineering and technical work performed in the department.
- ONC/OND Engineering aspect (ideally electrical)
- 17th Edition Qualified
- FMCG/Food Production Experience
- Packaging machines experience.
- Basic Food Hygiene
Please apply if you are interested.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
D R Newitt & Associates
The job: has been sent to: