You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Civil Infrastructure Engineer
This is the ideal opportunity for an experienced Civil Design Engineer to secure a position with a leading multi-disciplinary consulting engineer and become a key asset to their expanding Perth office on a permanent basis.
Our client are recognised for their professional and responsive approach to delivering sustainable and innovative planning and engineering solutions across a range of international markets including; buildings/properties, infrastructure, transportation and energy. With strong business relationships being built and maintained over their past 50 years of operation they have successfully delivered multiple projects that address the current market needs and client requirements.
The principal of this role is to provide high quality civils design primarily focusing on drainage and roads design.
The main responsibilities include:
* Working on a range of building/property developments providing an appropriate level of roads and drainage design
* Using key civils design packages including Windes and PDS to create sustainable designs
* Cooperating with a number of clients and design teams on projects
* Ensuring that all projects meet and adhere required budgets and timescales
* Producing technical reports and technical specification documents
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes and experience:
* Degree qualified in Civil Engineering or relevant discipline
* Chartered status or working towards chartered/Incorporated status with a relevant professional body such as ICE
* Proficient in using relevant civils design packages including Windes, PDS and AutoCAD
* Previous experience working within a range of sectors including residential, commercial and industrial developments
* A solid understanding of the current CDM regulations and UK Legislation
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply online by attaching an up to date CV or if you would like to hear more information please call Aimee Watt on (phone number removed).
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
First People Solutions
The job: has been sent to: