You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Design Engineering Manager
Competitive Salary with an extremely comprehensive benefits package
About the company:
Harris Corporation is one of the best-in-class global providers of mission-critical products, systems and services to both government and commercial customers, combining advanced technology and application knowledge to offer a superior value proposition. For more than 120 years, Harris has been a leader in technology and innovation.
* Effectively and comprehensively manage the Design Engineering function of the business - attaining performance through the management of professional staff and subject matter experts.
* Influence Business strategic direction from the design engineering aspect.
* Identify new business opportunities and aid capture plans.
* Identify and develop the customer's requirements to match business capabilities.
* Identify and propose business capability development to match customer I market future needs and entry points for exploitation.
* Review, report and maintain Design based program performance against contractual requirements.
* Manage departmental compliance with company policy, customer requirements and relevant legal regulations.
Education and Experience:
* 8+ years of technical program related experience in a government contracting environment.
* ONC I HNC or Degree qualified in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering /Science related discipline.
* Military Aircraft Interface Equipment functionality and criticality.
* UK Design standards.
* Airworthiness practices.
By applying for this role, your details will be sent to Ortolan People, who are acting as consultants for the hiring company. Ortolan People are engaged to provide recruitment support in processing applications. We will endeavour to respond to all applicants within three working days. Occasionally for roles with a very high volume of applicants, this may not be possible.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: