You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Production Engineering Manager
Do you have excellent knowledge of Lean and Six Sigma?
Are you capable of driving and implementing change?
- You will be providing leadership and development within the Production team.
- Driving change, continuous improvement and problem solving.
- Support the business objectives from a production standpoint.
- Eliminate waste, review efficiencies, and deliver high quality products.
- You will be responsible for KPI reporting, hiring, training, planning, resolving staff issues and much more.
- You will be involved with Quality, reducing lead times, material shortages etc
- You must have come from a Production Manufacturing/Engineering environment
- You must have previous hands-on management experience
- An electro-mechanical background would be an advantage
- Excellent knowledge in the following: DFMEA, FMEA, PPAP, Lean and Six Sigma
- Experience with NPI including working through design changes through to production
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong skills in work planning, scheduling and capacity analysis
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to be flexible in an ever changing environment
- Professional, credible and able to work in a fast paced role
- Excellent MS Office skills
If successful, you will be offered a competitive salary, negotiable depending on experience and some very good benefits.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: