You can save this job and apply at a later date.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about engineering and the built environment and will have the following qualities:
* Experience in the engineering design of both the public realm and new development infrastructure
* Technical design excellence and detailed understanding of relevant approvals processes for highways, earthworks and drainage design/adoption, including SuDS
* Proficient in MicroDrainage and Civil 3D
* Strong verbal and graphical communication skills.
* Experience in Section 104, 38 and 278
* Knowledge and understanding of the development process from site appraisal through planning and detailed design to construction.
For more information, please contact Sam Smith at Calibre Search Leeds or click apply
Calibre Search promote equality in the workplace and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified candidates regardless of their sex, race, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age. We act as both an employment agency and employment business.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: