You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Electrical Engineer (FM)
Kier Workplace Services provides specialist teams and technology solutions to help plan, manage and improve our clients’ workplaces. This provides our clients with access to solutions not readily available in their own organisations. It also enables our clients to focus on their core business, while Kier takes care of the rest.
Our key clients include the Royal Opera House, Royal Shakespeare Company, Legal and General, Kent County Council, Oldham Council, BAE and the London Borough of Southwark. We also work with a number of schools and academies, the Welsh Government and hold a major contract with the NHS in Yorkshire and Humber.
Kier Workplace Services is looking to recruit an Electrical Engineer to work upon an FM contract we hold with the Colchester & Tendring NHS Lift PFI. The successful post-holder will be responsible for providing electrical installations, repairs, maintenance and assistance on all associated electrical equipment to our clients.
* Carry out minor/major installation projects and reactive callouts on all associated electrical equipment, general fault finding and repairs to electrical assets and services
* Maintain up to date records of all work carried out on plant and equipment within the site manuals both hard copy files and electronic
* To participate within an out of normal working hours emergency call out rota and be flexible outside of core working hours
* Maintain effective working relationships with colleagues clients, customers and work as part of a team
* Deal courteously with clients, customers and the general public to maintain and enhance the reputation of Kier
* Continually demonstrate an understanding and commitment to customer care
Key Skills and Qualifications:
* Holder of a Full UK Drivers Licence
* Holds relevant industry qualifications (e.g. NVQ Level 3, City & Guilds 2330/2356/2357/2382/ 2391/ AM1 and AM2)
* Holders of a CSCS Card
* Working at height/IPAF/PASMA certification
* PAT Testing experience
* Previous experience in a similar role
* Good communicator, both written, and have a good level of computer literacy
Please note the successful candidate will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check
Make the journey. Leave a legacy.
Being part of Kier means living our values of being collaborative, enthusiastic and forward thinking. We all have the potential to shape our world, and it’s through these values that we will leave a lasting legacy. Bring your talent and ambition to Kier and you will be given the scope and opportunity to invest in your own future, to build your expertise and contribute to a rich and diverse culture.
Kier is an inclusive employer
Let’s shape your world together
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: