You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Assistant Engineering Manager
Location: East London
Pay: £48,000 DOE Great Compnay Package / Benefits
Hours: 40 hours
Days: Monday - Friday - 7am - 3.30 pm
My client, a well-established Commercial Bus Operator is actively seeking to add a fully skilled, experienced and qualified Assistant Engineering Manager to their team at their depot in the East London area, with multiple sites across the UK this is a market leading and growing commercial Bus Operator that will offer an excellent challenge and the ability to progress your career.
Assistant Engineering Manager Desired Quals:
• Recognised qualifications (City & Guilds / NVQ).
• A Commercial licence would be preferred but is not essential in this case.
• Experience with health and safety systems.
• Computer Literate.
• Supervisory / team leader experience preferred.
Assistant Engineering Manager Duties:
• Your time will be 100% man management.
• Co-ordinate all maintenance activity.
• Overseeing a team of 20 technicians.
• Running the depot
• Working with the Engineering Manager
To apply for this exciting Assistant Engineering Manager role please reply to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV or call david at Kemp Recruitment on (phone number removed) for further information.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Kemp Recruitment Ltd
The job: has been sent to: