You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Our client, a vibrant, innovative manufacturing organization, due to continued growth and investment, is looking to recruit a talented Workshop Technician.
- Provide ongoing support for current engineering projects
- Operating and maintaining workshop equipment (lathe and milling machines, 3D printers, etc.)
- General machining, fabrication and assembly tasks
- Production of jigs and fixtures in support of R&D, prototype assembly and testing activities
- Assembly of prototypes and test samples
- Set up and running of test rigs (general mechanical and electrical skills)
- Completion of product testing activities, together with capture of results and creating reports/documentation
- Ensure upkeep of workshop standards, test equipment, tools, provisions and consumables.
- Point of contact for H&S within workshop and labs
- Purchasing of components and managing component stock
- Basic engineering qualification, HNC or good equivalent experience
- Machine shop and/or mechanical fitting experience
- Practical (hands on) experience in a mechanical engineering environment
- Understanding of the principals of measurement and testing
- Familiar with instrumentation, electronic and electrical measurement techniques
- Experience with data acquisition and data logging (PC based and dedicated hardware)
- The ability to interpret and analyse numerical data
- Drawing office practice and CAD (desirable)
Ginger Recruitment is an independent North-West recruitment consultancy, based in Ribchester. Servicing businesses across the Ribble Valley, Lancashire & the UK, we aim to build long-term relationships with clients and candidates to help find the right person for the vacancy. So, if its the next step on the career ladder or a complete career change, Ginger Recruitment can help. We recruit for a variety of businesses across the UK in a variety of sectors, so if you are looking for a new position then give us a call for an informal chat. One of our experienced REC qualified recruitment team can advise you on our current vacancies as well as any other recruitment enquiries you may have.
By submitting your CV to Ginger Recruitment Services Ltd (GRSL), you are consenting to GRSL providing you with recruitment services as an agency defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973 and authorising GRSL to work seek on your behalf. You are consenting to your CV being forwarded to clients via electronic mail. You are also giving your consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and its use in order to secure employment.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally and so if you have not heard back from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: