You can save this job and apply at a later date.
C & Q Engineer
They will be responsible for adherence to all clients corporate and local SOP’s.
Responsibilities will include:
* Preparation of C&Q protocols to Client standards, ensuring approvals with Quality
* Review of protocols prepared by engineers to ensure adherence to site templates
* Review of executed documents to ensure meets acceptance criteria
* Working with automation resources on site to ensure systems are prepared to allow commissioning proceed
* Execution of the Commissioning activities for assigned system - - ensure permits in place, participate in mechanical completion walkdowns, and setting up systems for dynamic testing
* Proactively closing out snags on systems and troubleshooting, ensuring all calibrations are carried out to site standards and available as required
* Ensuring all vendors have completed SOP training
* Ensuing Qualification protocols are executed in a controlled manner with highest quality standards
* Ensure subcontractors documentation are produced to site standards and to ensure a smooth transition from commissioning to qualification.
* Liasion with the construction manager to ensure that all activities are covered by safety work permit requirements. Liaison with the safety officer to ensure all site specific risk assessments are carried out. Report in conjunction with assigned engineers on serious health and safety issues.
* Ensure vendors work to specific GMP requirements when requested by clients.
* Responsible for acceptance and sign off of systems from CMT. Co-ordination with CMT members to prioritise construction and pre-commissioning activities.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
DPS Alban Technical Ltd
The job: has been sent to: