You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Senior Infrastructure Engineer
The role includes day to day project management of schemes including Flood Risk Assessment, Highways and Drainage design. The post holder will be responsible for understanding project and client requirements, managing team input and liaising with clients to keep them informed of progress.
The successful candidate will have an in-depth knowledge of building regulations, Water and Highway Authority approval processes and stay up to date with developments in Flood Risk Assessment.
Knowledge and experience
The right candidate will have significant experience in the preparation of Flood Risk Assessments for a variety of public and private sector clients. You will be experienced in putting Highway and Drainage design principles into practice, using AutoCAD to generate technical drawings and plans for use in schemes including housing developments, commercial projects and public sector proposals.
You will be proficient in the use of AutoCAD, Civil 3D or Revit, as well as Microsoft Office. You will also have experience and an understanding of WinDES Microdrainage/Infoworks.
The post holder will be directly responsible for:
* Liaising with clients to understand project requirements before preparing quotations and tender documentation
* Day to day project management, including resolving issues, updating clients on progress and managing team input from Assistant/Graduate Engineers.
* Generation of Technical Drawings using AutoCAD
* Inspection of construction works
* Gathering on site information for the production of reports (Trial Pits/Appraisals/Levelling/Traffic etc.)
* Ensuring that all drawing work is checked to QA standard and issued to the client before/on the required issue date
* Time management of Assistant/Graduate Engineers within the team
* Ensuring that work is issued with all appropriate documentation to the correct parties
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
McGinley Construction, Engineering & Property
The job: has been sent to: