You can save this job and apply at a later date.
ARK M&E are placed within the JRL Group. A highly successful, dynamic and innovative construction group headquartered in North London who have grown from a company specialising in sub and superstructure packages to a business being able to offer a full turnkey service across several divisions and are ever expanding.
We are currently now looking for an experienced, accomplished, self-motivated Electrical Engineer to maintain and support our industry-leading products and systems.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working on circa, £20 million pound M&E residential developments in London.
- Perform detailed calculations to establish standards and specifications
- Inspect installations and observe operations to ensure compliance with design and equipment specifications and safety standards
- Use computer-assisted engineering software (AutoCAD) to perform engineering tasks
- Support manufacturing department with product development and testing
- Provide quality assurance for ongoing projects
- Keep current with the latest technical innovations in electrical engineering
Required and preferred skills for the position:
- 10+ years’ electrical engineering experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering required
- Competent in the use of electrical engineering software
- Strong understanding of electrical manufacturing processes
- Able to problem solve and troubleshoot as the need arises
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skill
Benefits of working with the JRL Group:
- Competitive salary with confidence of working for an established and growing company
- Pension Scheme
- Possible career growth for the right candidate
- An opportunity to work on some of the nation’s most exciting Construction projects
- A stimulating & dynamic environment
- Dedicated Training & Development Department
- Team bonding events
- Contemporary Lounge & Canteen area
- We endeavour to work closely with chosen charities which we encourage our employees to participate and contribute
With an ambitious strategy, we’re poised for further growth and success so if you’re committed, talented and enthusiastic, the JRL Group is the right place for you.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Ark M & E
The job: has been sent to: