You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Head of Engineering
Head of Engineering
Are you interested in driving Engineering performance across a large manufacturing site, making a difference and developing your career with a multi-site food manufacturing business?
Posted by: Silven
Job Title: Head of Engineering
Location: Greater London
Salary: up to £80k plus bonus and benefits
- Do you have a proven track record of delivering results as an Engineering Manager in a fast paced food manufacturing environment?
- Have you experience of managing large capex projects, in excess of £1m at least?
- Have you experience of driving maintenance strategy across a large manufacturing site?
- Have you managed in a unionised manufacturing facility?
- Are you motivated by challenge?
- Have you an engaging management style and can you demonstrate evidence of strong leadership in your current and previous roles?
- Have you experience of change management?
If you can answer "yes" to the above questions, please read onâ€¦.
- Reporting to the Operations Director, this role sits on the site`s senior management team and is responsible for a large Engineering department within this manufacturing facility.
- The Engineering department consists of Project Engineers, Engineering Planning & Stores and a large Maintenance team.
- You will be responsible for engaging the Engineering team to deliver on Engineering KPI`s as well as the budgets for labour & materials, as well as capital expenditure.
- You will develop and deliver a cost effective Asset Care system for the site.
- You will deliver engineering strategy development.
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-known food manufacturing business and be a key player in making a difference to their site in Greater London.
- This company is ideally looking for a career-minded Head of Engineering that will be pushing for the next level within a few yearsâ€¦â€¦or sooner.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref JP/HOE131 to (Email Removed) or for a confidential discussion, please call me on (phone number removed).
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: