You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Clemence Rogers are currently working in partnership with our client in the recruiting of an experienced diesel fitter to be based in Newtownabbey.
The successful candidate will be able to show mechanical knowledge of motor vehicles light and or heavy diesel/trailer fitter.
The work involved is around 70% diesel fitting – units, cars, forklifts, etc. and around 30% trailer fitting – inspections, defects, etc.
• Working in a General Haulage setting
• Working on diesel engines FLT’s and trucks.
• Inspections and defects
• Mechanics background
• 5 years experience as a mechanic.
• Would be able to work on all types of vehicles
• Must have a full clean driving licence
• Own tool kit.
• Monday to Friday
• 8am – 5pm
• 42.5 hour week on permanent days
Salary & Extra Benefits
• £22,360 - £23,920 Basic Salary Per Annum
• 21 Holiday Days + Stat Bank Holidays Per Year
• Company Pension Scheme
• PPE Allowance
Overtime paid at time and a half, available most Saturdays.
This is a permanent role.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Clemence Rogers Recruitment
The job: has been sent to: