You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Extrastaff Ltd are currently recruiting an experienced plant fitter to work for a client of ours based in St Albans. The main role will be maintaining and repairing the sorting systems, bakers and picking lines.
Duties will include;
* Maintaining all plant, servicing inspections and repairs
* Ensuring servicing schedules are followed
* Report any unsafe acts, hazards, defective equipment to your safety advisor and maintain a safe working environment at all times
* Inspect and service all plant and equipment in line with Original Equipment Manufacturer minimum standards
* Conduct daily duties in a safe working manner
* Major component overhaul skills
* Possess personal basic engineering tool kit
* Experience in maintaining waste handling equipment is preferred, but not essential
* Ability to work under pressure
* Welder/Fabricator experience
* Electrical experience
* Be able to follow both written and verbal instructions
A background within recycling, waste, construction, demolition or quarrying would be particularly appropriate.
The shift pattern for this role is 08:00am until 17:00pm Monday to Friday, the candidate will also be required to work Saturdays when needed.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: