You can save this job and apply at a later date.
* Ensuring engineering issues are resolved to achieve customer delivery targets
* Working with suppliers to improve quality, process and cost control
* Liaising with Development team to resolve product technical issues
* Ensuring the smooth transfer of new products into Production using established NPI process
* Implementation of good manufacturing methods and practices
* Taking responsibility for the quality and continuous improvement of our products
The following would be advantageous:
* Experience working in a similar role, ideally with complex electro-mechanical products
* ERP systems experience
* PCB experience
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Polytec Personnel Ltd