You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Clean Water Field Technician
Clean Water Field Technician
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Veriflo Ltd specialise in professional project management and consultancy, leading expert in clean water asset services. As a rapidly growing company, we pride ourselves on recruiting the very best, it is essential that you have a positive, can-do attitude and the ability to use your initiative. You will have a proven track record of reliability and excellent communication skills.
DESCRIPTION OF THE ROLE:
- Undertaking field based activities across a multitude of clean water services primarily focused on asset validation, asset verification and operability testing.
- You will be carrying out DMA flow and pressure tests, optimization techniques and anomaly resolutions.
- This is a varied field-based role working in and around the M25 including central London and Home Counties.
- Day and night working will be required due to traffic management
- We are seeking a candidate who wants to expand their experience in the clean water network with the ability to troubleshoot and consider variables when undertaking investigation work.
- The successful candidate will have practical water network experience, ideally on the trunk main network, DMA validation, zonal pressure tests and ideally some experience with valve shuts offs and step testing.
- Confidence, reliability, health and safety conscience and seeing a job to-the-end are essential traits to possess.
- The successful applicant must be eager to progress and have a flexible and enthusiastic attitude towards work.
TRAINING & SKILLS:
- Minimum 2 years clean water network experience in DMA validation and zonal pressure tests.
- Experience in mains isolations and ZPTs is desirable
- EUSR, Valve Operations and Streetworks qualified
FIELD ACTIVITY DUTIES:
- An understanding of ARC GIS and site schematics to identify assets.
- Taking a lead on network valve operations and activities such as zonal pressure tests, optimization techniques and anomaly resolutions.
- Undertake operational tasks such as valve shuts offs and step testing and some leakage detection.
- Flow and pressure readings, undertaking operations tasks on the mains network and resolving on-site issues
- Taking ownership and delivering a high standard of work, including a flexible and adaptable approach to planned, emergency and unexpected changes to work.
- Ensure water quality compliance and compliance with our procedures including asset management standards, Health & Safety and Streetworks legislation.
- Have the ability to identify/escalate network risks, and Health and Safety issues. * To accurately report on all field findings using the online survey auditing software.
- Flexible working period which will include nights.
- To provide a competent level of teaching to less experienced field technicians in the day to day delivery of projects.
- Opportunities for progression and to expand your knowledge in other core services such as trunk main isolations, reservoir outages and commissions, chlorination’s and de-chlorination’s
BENEFITS AND PACKAGE:
- Full Time Permanent role
- £22,000 to £32,000, dependent on experience (Top end salary requires a lead Technician with experience in Trunk Main Isolations)
- Overtime paid at time and a half
- No standby
- Company tablet, Toughbook and smart phone
- Utility van plus fuel card
- Long service additional holiday available
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £22,000.00 to £32,000.00 /year
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: