You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Setting Out Engineer - Kew Bridge
IMMEDIATE START – SETTING OUT ENGINEER – KEW BRIDGE – RC FRAME – CONCRETE – CONSTRUCTION – WEST LONDON
We are looking for a Setting Out Engineer for a Groundworks & RC Frame project in Kew Bridge, Brentford.
Call Emma (phone number removed) to discuss.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Set out and level the site using Topcon
- Knowledge of site calibration checks
- Resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise
- May need to assist with the ordering of concrete
- Quality checks
- Oversee some of the document control aspects
- General site duties
Skills & Qualifications:
- Must have a Civil Engineering or Construction related degree
- Experience within a similar role on high rise RC Frame projects
- Valid CSCS card
Benefits of working for the JRL Group:
· Competitive salary with confidence of working for an established and growing company
· Possible career growth for the right candidate
· An opportunity to work on some of the nation’s most exciting Construction projects
· A stimulating & dynamic environment
· Dedicated Training & Development Department
· Team bonding events
· We endeavor to work closely with chosen charities which we encourage our employees to participate and contribute
· Sporting Events – perfect for the keen cyclist/runner
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: