You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Principle Infrastructure Engineer
If this sounds like you, then we could have just the opportunity you are looking for.
Our client is a leading international multi-disciplinary engineering and environmental consultancy and due to an expanding workload they have asked us to help them find a Principle Infrastructure Engineer to assist in the leadership of their established and award winning London team. This team excels in the delivery of highways and infrastructure schemes in both the public and private sectors.
Requirements for the role:
* Incorporated or Chartered Engineer in the Civils or Highway field;
• A sound technical and practical knowledge of highways and drainage infrastructure, ideally in both the public and private sectors working on housing, retail and commercial development schemes;
• A detailed working knowledge of, and experience of using, DMRB and local authority standards;
• Ability to carry out, review and check technical agreements including S278 and S38 agreements;
• Experience in liaison with clients, local authorities, statutory bodies and other third parties, including external design team members;
• Proven Project and team management skills;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to prepare reports on technical matters;
• Experience of working within project teams and supervising team members;
• Ability to work to deadlines, within budget and to programme;
• Added benefits would be an interest in business development.
In addition the Principal Engineer would be expected to have experience in :
* Leading projects and acting as technical discipline lead for larger projects;
• Support the Technical and Regional Directors in the day to day management of the office;
• Mentoring and encouraging junior staff.
In return for the above you will be offered a competitive salary with benefits and the opportunity to work on a range of diverse projects within an exciting and forward thinking company.
If you are interested in this vacancy and think this could be the role for you, please give Graham Ventham a call on (phone number removed)
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Conrad Consulting Ltd
The job: has been sent to: