You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Graduate Structural Engineer
Are you a new structural engineering graduate? Or have you got a few years of building structural structures experience? Either way, there is currently a fantastic chance to get your structural engineering career going, working for an exciting engineering consultancy based in Central London. The consultancy is looking for a high calibre graduate structural engineer, to join their team in the middle of London.
You will be front and centre in the design of a wide range of high profile and complex structural projects, including commercial, residential, retail, and school projects, for both new builds and refurbishments. This role will give you a taste in working for major developers, architects and contractors, using up to date analysis tools.
You must have a driving passion for building structural design, as well as an outgoing personality and excellent communication skills.
What`s included in the package?
· Bespoke staff training sessions
· Superb working environment
· Generous salary (and an annual bonus)
· Pension scheme, life assurance and private healthcare cover
· An excellent training scheme to allow you to become chartered
The client is currently looking for someone that has:
· An MEng or MSc (2:1 or 1st class only) from a reputable UK University
· A level grades in Maths and Physics (B grade or above)
· Full rights to work indefinitely in the UK
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: