You can save this job and apply at a later date.
MAINTENANCE ENGINEERING MANAGER - CHEMICAL
EXCELLENT SALARY + BENEFITS PACKAGE
We are currently recruiting an experienced Engineering Manager to join the team at a low-tier COMAH manufacturing site in Lancashire.
Our client is part of a global organisation, well known in the food and animal safety industry for the manufacture and development of a diverse range of chemical products.
As Maintenance Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for the leadership of a small engineering team ensuring the safe maintenance of plant and equipment and maximum plant output.
* Ensure all maintenance work is conducted to the highest HSEQ standards
* Track plant performance, implement and develop a plan for continuous improvement and reliability
* Ensure modifications to plant and equipment meet engineering standards and legislative requirements
* Oversee maintenance, service and repair of all equipment; stripping, overhauling, re-commissioning….
* Manage maintenance and capex budget
* Contractor and supplier management
* Motivate and develop a small team of fitters
* Provide ‘hands on’ technical support where necessary
* Act as Engineering Technical Authority
* Relevant Engineering qualification; Mechanical/Electrical/Chemical
* Experience of managing a maintenance team within a chemical manufacturing environment (ideally COMAH)
* A comprehensive understanding of relevant HSEQ standards and legislation
* Experience implementing and managing large scale complex projects
* Knowledge of ATEX – advantageous
* Excellent communication skills and able to demonstrate commercial and financial awareness.
* Strong leadership skills
* Improvement mind-set
* Any experience of process safety design/technical calculations - advantageous.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a truly global company who can offer realistic opportunities for further progression and development.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Morgan Ryder Associates
The job: has been sent to: