You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Engineering and Maintenance Team Leader
Sector: Manufacturing & Engineering
Location: Speke, Liverpool
Salary: £35,000 to £45,000
Shift Pattern: 39 Hours
Nicholas Associates (Engineering, Manufacturing & Technical) are recruiting on behalf of an engineering client for a Engineering and Maintenance Team Leader to join their Speke based team.
Responsible for managing the facilities contract that covers all building maintenance and associated plant, on site security and related FM services.
You will also have to ensure compliance with all current legislation relating to site safety and management.
* Working with 3rd party suppliers ensure that an appropriate asset management maintenance strategy is in place to optimise asset performance through the life cycle.
* Responsible for the line management of the facilities technicians including performance management and PDPs as well as resource planning for the team.
* Operational day to day management of the FM contract ensuring high standard of performance
* Coordination of facilities related projects
* Review engineering designs and estimates to ensure their cost effectiveness
* Answer queries from site on facilities engineering issues
* Review contractor H+S information, including RAMS, perform welfare checks and monitoring contractor performance
* HNC Engineering preferably in an electrical discipline
* NEBOSH or IOSH
* Management of 3rd Party Suppliers
Manufacturing and Print Company
* £35,000 to £45,000
* 6% Pension
* 26 Days Hols
* 39 Hours/week
Due to the urgency of this assignment, click the “apply now” button to get your CV straight to me.
Key words: Liverpool, Speke, Maintenance, Site Management, IOSH, NEBOSH, FM Services, On-site Management, Procurement, Purchasing
Nicholas Associates Professional is a highly respected industry leading professional recruitment agency specialising exclusively in Executive Search and Selection, Construction, Engineering and Technical, and Finance and Accountancy roles across the UK and internationally. Working with many of the UK's most well-known client brands, we are passionate about matching the best talent to the best roles.
Nicholas Associates Professional is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
To find out more about us please visit (url removed)
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: