You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Field Service Engineer
£29,000 - £33,000 Basic + Overtime (OTE £45,000+) + Manufacturing Training + Technical Progression + Qualification Funding + Door to Door Pay + Mobile + Laptop + Healthcare + On Call Rota 1 in 8 + Pension
Fantastic opportunity for an electrically biased engineer looking to work or get into the medical industry. With bespoke manufacturing training on offer this employer can help you become a skilled field service engineer within a thriving industry of engineering.
This company manufacture, service, install & test medical disinfection machinery for medical companies across Europe. As a company looking to go through another round of recruitment, they’re looking for highly motivated field service engineers to help them grow further. Great opportunity to become a specialist within a growing & successful company.
• Regional/UK based field service engineer role
• Provide a professional & quality service to customers
• Electrical & electronic fault finding, installation & testing
• Consistent manufacturing training given
• Have great customer service skills
• Electrically biased engineer with good electronic & electrical skills
• Keen to train & develop
• Electrically or electronically qualified engineer (HNC, HND, NVQ, or equivalent)
• Medical/ Autoclave / Forces / Manufacturing or similar experience
• Relatable job titles: Service engineer, service technician, field engineer, medical service engineer.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Clear Engineering Recruitment
The job: has been sent to: