You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Civil Infrastructure Design Engineer
Are you an experienced Civil Engineer looking for a new challenge at a successful consultancy in Birmingham? If so, this role is for you!
The Company – Civil Engineer
- They have been established for over 40 years
- The company is a well respected firm of Consulting Structural and Civil Engineers which carries out work throughout the United Kingdom
- The company has a wide diversity of clients including, Commercial Developers, Retailers, Health Trusts, Schools, Ministry of Defence, National Trust and the Science Sector
- They cover a number of services including Structural Engineering, Civil Engineering, Master Planning and Infrastructure, Structural Surveys and Health and Safety
The Role – Civil Engineer
- Preparation of detailed designs, junctions adjustments and new services for various developments
- Ability to work under own initiative while fully co-ordinating with line manager’s requirements
- Liaise with clients, project teams and local authorities
- Deliver an excellent services to clients
The Candidate – Civil Engineer
- Experience in the use of design software packages such as AutoCAD, Civils 3D, PDS and Microdrainage
- Experience dealing with adoption agreements (S104, S38 and S378) for roads and drainage
- Excellent technical skills
- Good commercial awareness
- Experience in dealing with local authorities is desirable
- Competitive salary
- Pension matched to 4%
- On site parking
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: