You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Salary: £60,000 - £80,000 + Benefits
Due to continued success & growth a leading engineering business based in Manchester are currently looking for an Engineering Manager to join their team.
The responsibilities of Engineering Manager are:
* Managing Engineering projects, department workload and schedules as needed to ensure the project meets the customer requirements
* Lead design standardisation, improve performance and monitor cost across all lines
* Be the main contact for technical support for sales, marketing, manufacturing and field support
* Work alongside Quality to resolve any issues
* Make sure all design documentation is accurate and up to date
* Be responsible for machinery directive, PED and ATEX compliance
The successful Engineering Manager will have the following skills / experience:
* Have a mechanical background and ideally a mechanical qualification
* Working knowledge of design codes such as EC Directives and CE Markings
* Understanding of ISO 9001
* Knowledge of solidworks or equivalent
* Awareness of ATEX and IEC regulations
As the successful Engineering Manager, you will gain the opportunity to build a career with a leading organisation, you will benefit from a competitive package and excellent career prospects.
Please forward your most up-to-date CV together with salary details quoting ref 16556/NB or by calling Nathan Blake on (phone number removed).
3DOM Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: