You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Graduate Structural Engineer - Heritage Sector
We are working with a client whose vision is to be the world’s leading integrated architectural, engineering and design practice and who are committed to delivering world class solutions which enhance the communities they serve.
They have asked us to help them look for a Graduate Structural Engineer to join the Heritage sector of their Civil and Structural team in London on a full time permanent basis. The Graduate Structural engineer will either have experience working on heritage projects or will be eager to become involved in this type of work.
* Master’s degree from an accredited university
* A passion for architecture and building design and a passion for historic buildings is essential
* Ability to work closely with architects and be able to articulate creative ideas persuasively, verbally and in writing
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Ability to work effectively with people at all levels and from all backgrounds
* Excellent technical aptitude with in-depth knowledge of structural software design packages such as FEA (Scia and/or Tekla preferred)
* Experience of working on refurbishment schemes is desirable
On offer for the Graduate Structural Engineer:
* Salary up to £36,000
* Flexible pension allowance
* Private medical insurance
* support in following company training scheme leading to CEng or IEng with ICE or IStructE
* Contribution towards professional subscriptions
If you would like to know more about our client & this opportunity, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Conrad Consulting Ltd
The job: has been sent to: