You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Element has an opportunity for a Graduate Engineer to join the team in Dudley. Element Dudley forms our Corrosion Centre of Excellence with a strong international reputation in the Oil & Gas sector for sour-service materials testing. With representation at the highest levels within professional institutions and involvement in technical committees covering international testing standards, Dudley is a laboratory of choice for many first-tier operators and contractors.
- Assisting in planning, organization, scheduling and delivery of corrosion test programmes in accordance with international standards / specifications and internal procedures
- Customer facing role, managing client expectations and delivery of project results
- Assisting in management of information relating to specialised testing requirements defined by the client to allow preparation of internal documentation / bespoke test procedures
- Assisting in management of workflow for bespoke projects and routine corrosion machining and testing
- Compilation of final reports for technical review and submission to clients
- Educated to a Degree level in Materials testing related subject, Mechanical Engineering or Chemical Engineering
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks to strict timescales and deadlines
- Excellent co-ordination and influencing skills combined with a strong customer focus
- You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and will have the ability to develop strong working relationships at all levels, both with colleagues and clients
- The ability to work well under pressure, prioritise and coordinate are essential attributes of this role as you will be working to tight deadlines and targets
- Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills are required
We are Element, one of the fastest growing testing, inspection, certification and calibration business in the world.
We deliver critical services in Materials Testing, Product Qualification Testing, Certification, Device Calibration and Advisory Services to the Aerospace, Oil and Gas, Transportation, Industrials, Fire and Building product, Infrastructure and other leading sectors, where failure in service is simply not an option.
Everything we do helps our customers to build better products; get their products to market on time; save them time and money; and minimize the risk associated with product development and production.
Our mission is simple: to be the best testing partner in the world and together we strive towards a common vision of becoming the world’s most trusted testing partner.
We have four values that we strive to live by every single day.
- Safety - We keep our colleagues and visitors safe
- Integrity - We act honestly and fairly to do the right thing
- Excellence - We set new standards of excellence in everything we do
- Partnership - We work together for the benefit of our customers
When combined with our mission and vision, the ethos this creates, enables Element to deliver one thing. CERTAINTY. We exist to help make certain that the materials and products we test, inspect, certify and calibrate for our customers are safe, quality, compliant and fit for purpose.
At Element, we always take pride in putting our people first. We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes diversity and inclusion as fundamental to our Vision of becoming “the world’s most trusted testing partner”.
All suitably qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective work related criteria and without regard for the following: race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, and/or protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the applicable governing laws.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: