You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Acoustic Engineering Manager
About the Company
This is a British owned and managed loudspeaker manufacturer looking to expand their R&D department in order to grow their product range in the hi-fi and home theatre market and beyond.
About the Role
The Acoustic Engineering Manager will lead the acoustics team, defining new products, therefore directly influencing the success of the company. You will be responsible for researching and prototyping new technologies, mentoring and growing your team of talented engineers, developing ideas, steering discussions, communicating across multi-disciplines and delivering projects on time.
- A proven engineering manager able to lead teams, mentor and motivate engineers, and oversee research, development, processes and documentation.
- A Degree or Masters in Acoustics or an associated subject.
- Proven experience in product development of loudspeaker products – cradle to grave.
- In-depth knowledge of transducer design and loudspeaker system design.
- Expert at listening to, tuning, measuring and analysing loudspeaker systems.
- Direct experience of mass manufacturing would be considered an advantage.
- Experience of simulations using COMSOL would be considered an advantage.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.