You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Graduate Civil Engineer
Are you a Graduate Engineer looking for your first opportunity? Would you like to work for a specialist contractor who operate on a multitude of projects in London? Are you looking to apply your technical knowledge to practical application?
Then Randstad has the Role for you!
* Specialist contractor who are a subsidary of a major contractor within London
* Supportive working environment with ability to learn and progress
* Work within the commericial and residential build sector
* Over 20 years within the UK construction Market
* Creating detailed work and lift plans for a variety of projects
* Working with Site Teams and Operatives to safetly complete array of engineering tasks
* Travel to various sites to support engineers and project engineers
* Completing task breifs and method statements
* You must be eager to learn and progress
* Hold a relevant Civil Engineering or Construction Related Degree (HNC/HND also considered with experience)
* Highly desirable if you have experience working on site
* Have a driving license (access to own car desirable)
Please Apply as soon as possible to avoid missing out
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: