You can save this job and apply at a later date.
FIELD ENGINEERING MANAGER
FIELD ENGINEERING MANAGER
SALARY: £45,000 + Vehicle + Benefits
We are currently recruiting for a Field Engineering Operations Manager to head up our market-leading clients Field Engineering team. The Field Service Supervisor will ensure installation and maintenance contracts are run to the Contract specification. Inspections, faults, installations, commissioning and chargeable works are carried out efficiently, safely and that profitability is achieved.
The Field Service Supervisor will manage and provide guidance to Field Engineers to ensure that all aspects of the maintenance contracts are achieved, and all relevant company targets are met.
- The Field Service Supervisor will ensure installation and maintenance contracts are run to the Contract specification. Inspections, faults, installations, commissioning and chargeable works are carried out efficiently, safely and that profitability is achieved.
- You will accurately identify the resources required to resolve all works within the Field Service department.
- Plan the efficient use of all resources including labour, materials, tools and transport.
- Preparation and review of all programs, technical schedules and method statements in assigned projects.
- Define clear, measurable indicators reflecting output, quality and customer service and ensuring staff achieve them.
- Review plans on a daily basis and ensure variances are identified and appropriate action taken to meet the plan.
- Undertake long term analysis of the performance indicators and identify solutions to improve customer satisfaction and resource utilisation.
- Undertake performance evaluation of staff on a regular basis to ensure customer requirements and performance standards are being met.
- To continually develop systems and processes that improve the reliability and maintainability of assets.
- Identify and set up and maintain good relationships with the customer.
- Ensure that there is an efficient and detailed handover at the beginning/end of shift.
- Recognised Engineering qualification
- Previous experience of field based electro mechanical maintenance and managing site based Engineers in a Field Service Managers Role.
- Service Delivery Management experience delivering to tight SLA’s
- Experience of working to ISO 9001 or equivalent quality standard.
- Intermediate/ advanced Microsoft Excel skills and well developed analytical skills
Salary: Up to £45,000 + car + excellent benefits.
THIS IS A FANTASTIC ROLE WITH AN EXCELLENT EMPLOYER OFFERING SUPERB CAREER OPPORTUNITIES AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Please contact Russell Lambert on (phone number removed) for more information on this vacancy and to discuss your suitability to this and other fantastic opportunities. We look forward to hearing from you.
Innovate Recruitment Ltd operates as an Employment Agency and Employment Business
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Innovate Recruitment Ltd
The job: has been sent to: