You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Graduate Mechanical (HVAC) Design Engineer
I’m looking for a Graduate Mechanical (HVAC) Design Engineer for a medium sized, international multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy based in London.
As a Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer will assist with the design of HVAC (Including Hot and Cold Water Services) services on projects using Hevacomp and AutoCAD.
You will benefit from working closely under a Chartered Senior Engineer and the opportunity of attending site during the installation of HVAC services; this will allow you understand what you are designing and develop good spatial awareness.
* Production of HVAC design calculations for projects across RIBA stage 2 – 5.
* Assist with duct sizing, pipe sizing, heat loss and heat gain calculations, pressure drop calculations and plant sizing.
* Produce of Tender/Contract information (including layouts, specifications & schedules)
* Attending design team meetings with contractors, client’s or architects.
* Checking Technical submittals from the Contractor.
* Responding to the contractor RFI’s or seeking assistance from an Intermediate or Senior Engineer.
* Coordinate the HVAC design with the Electrical and Structural Engineers.
* Attend site visits.
* Degree (Or HNC / HND) qualified in Building Services Engineering.
* Or Degree in Mechanical Engineering and at least 6 months expeience in Building Services.
* Able to use at least one of the following; Hevacomp, IES or AutoCAD.
* Able to work in the UK without the need for a visa / sponsorship.
* Previous hotel, residential, commercial office or mixed-use project experience.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Human Capital Solutions
The job: has been sent to: