You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Engineering Manager - Process Piping and Storage Tanks
Based North West
We require an Engineering Manager with process piping and storage tank experience to lead the engineering on current projects and future tenders. Given the specialist nature of this arena, you'll need to demonstrate significant experience and thought leadership in this space.
You will co-ordinate and manage design delivery and engineering knowledge and advice in this field, and act as the subject matter expert for current work and future bids.
* Take a personal interest in identifying, coaching and developing key staff
* Provide operational, strategic and contractual advice and service to bid preparation and project management when associated with design management and engineering
* Manage delivery of guidance and service support to bid and project meetings to contribute a clear view for delivering design management and engineering
* Keep management informed of business area activity and progress achieved
* The day to day management of all engineering activities currently being undertaken including assessment of permanent and temporary works design works requirements and the appointment of suitable resource to satisfactorily complete those works
* The selection and appointment of all Contractor's Responsible Engineers (CRE's)
* The review of all Designs to ensure coordination between design disciplines
* Process Pipework and plant engineering in the Oil and Gas, Process and Power Generation industries
* Storage tank design
* Process plant commissioning
* Design Management skills
* Civil Engineering qualifications are desirable
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: