You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Engineering Manager - Armagh - £60,000 + Benefits
Role: Engineering Manager
Sector: Food Manufacturing
I’m working with a Food Manufacturing business on a critical hire into their Engineering team. You will be expected to take on on a leadership role by embedding change across the engineering department.
Ideally you will come from a strong Engineering background in the Food sector and have proven experience in leading large teams of engineers in a fast-paced manufacturing setting. You should also have experience in the principles and application of performance coaching. There are some exciting projects in the pipeline but the business is focused on driving innovation so supporting idea generation and living and breathing change management is key.
- Ownership of a total maintenance budget and management of spare parts and consumables inventory spend
- Manage the deployment of engineering activities across the packaging line involving routine, preventative, corrective and improvement maintenance
- Manage a team of multi-skilled engineers working across a variable shift pattern
- Deploy engineering activities in line with company standards of safety and hygiene
- Devise maintenance plans that are focused and prioritised accordingly, executing TPM and continuous improvement methodologies
- Min. 5 years’ experience of engineering maintenance, preferably in a Food-FMCG environment
- Experience working in Packaging with multiple lines and a 24 hour operation
- Previous responsibility for large maintenance budgets
- People management including team development, coaching/mentoring and good knowledge of UK employment law
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent qualification or professional experience, NEBOSH advantageous
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK
Contact - Carl Costigan
Email - (url removed)
Number - 0(phone number removed)
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Pod Talent Ltd
The job: has been sent to: