You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Graduate Data Engineer
Moneysupermarket Group have an exciting opportunity for a Graduate Data Engineer to join their growing team based in Manchester.
Job Title: Graduate Data Engineer
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Are you seeking the opportunity to take your first steps into Data Engineering? Letting your curiosity and innovation skills influence the direction of an industry-leading digital business?
Does holding a critical role within a Data Operations Excellence team, whose role is to allow the business to enable data as a true strategic asset, sound like the next great step in your upward career trajectory?
Would you thrive working for a company that is committed to learning and development, giving you time to explore new ways of data usage that excite you?
Then a Data Engineer role with Moneysupermarket Group is for you!
Joining a highly skilled team, your role will an integral part of the Group Data Function, whose focus is to continually innovate and strive to identify unique ways to capitalise on our extensive data assets. We have some huge projects in the pipeline, giving you exposure to data migration, machine learning and data science, so you will be working with teams across and building up a comprehensive skill-set.
Graduate Data Engineer - What will your daily life look like?
Developing a critical skill-set across:
- Data Warehousing, ETL, data Management techniques and tools
- Advanced Analytics and Data Science techniques, guidelines and tools
- Building and managing APIs
- Business intelligence tools and business usage understanding
- Continually learning new business process, communication and working guidelines
- Learning and developing your skills from Senior Engineers and Managers
- Ownership and management of level 1 & 2 data operation activities
- Working on a rota basis alongside the wider data team (this will include at least 2 weekends a month)
- Communicate with teams across the business to ensure operational service levels
Graduate Data Engineer - What we need from you?
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent level qualification in a numerate discipline (e.g. Computer Science, Electronics, Physics, Maths, etc.)
- Understanding of computer programming languages and core programming concepts
- A passion for Data, cloud based services, web stacks and customer experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To submit your application for this exciting Graduate Data Engineer opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now to be directed to our careers page!
Please be aware that, if you’re successful in securing this position, the offer will be subject to a range of colleague checks that may include: identity, right to work in the UK, credit, criminal record, references and, where relevant, professional qualifications.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: