You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Assistant Structural Engineer
Due to a healthy forward workload, a highly regarded Design Consultancy are looking to appoint a Structural Engineer to join their thriving Bristol Office.
The successful candidate will have a fantastic opportunity to work in one of the UK’s leading private Engineering Consultancies working for clients on a variety of projects spanning commercial, retail, and residential sectors.
- Working as part of a team on interesting projects large and small.
- Play an active role co-ordinating design with other members of the design team to achieve a coordinated design solution that meets the Clients objectives.
- Structural engineering assessment and inspection of new and existing properties in steel, concrete, masonry and timber.
- Undertake analysis and design using a range of software packages including Tekla Structural
- Designer and Fastrak Building Designer.
- Working to produce quality and consistency of technical output (drawings, reports etc.
- Prepare high quality technical reports including structural surveys.
- Bachelor’s or Masters Degree in Structural Engineering
- Working towards Chartered or associate status (MICE or MIStructE), AMIStuctE.
- Varied experience in all the common forms of construction and building types.
- Experience in the use of Eurocodes.
- Report writing, communication and numerical skills required.
- Experience of structural analysis design and software essential.
- Full clean driving license
The role offers excellent career progression opportunities within a friendly and professional team that is proud of the quality of the service it delivers to its clients, and has a clear vision for innovation.
The benefits include a competitive salary, according to skills and experience, together with an excellent flexible benefits package.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: