You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Graduate Engineer - Electrical/ Electronics
White Label is recruiting for one of our key clients seeking a Graduate in Electrical or Electronics Engineering. The company is based in Stockport and manufacture electro-mechanical machinery and seek a Graduate Engineer they can train up into the role below.
The main duties of this role are:
- Worldwide installation of industrial factory measurement equipment.
- Customise, configure and test measurement systems to meet customer requirements.
- Deliver customer training on system operation and use.
- Provide help and support to resolve customer issues in conjunction with the engineering team.
- Assist with feasibility investigations for new applications and projects.
- Some project planning and management of system deliveries.
- Factory acceptance testing.
(Full training on the Company’s products will be provided)
Significant UK and foreign travel will be involved, requiring a clean UK driving license and unrestricted passport. This is a customer facing role, so a professional attitude and appearance are essential.
- Good knowledge of software, electrical and electro-mechanical systems, particularly relating to measurement and motor control
- An analytical and methodical approach to solving problems, and able to work through them in a structured manner.
- An ability to work independently and use own initiative.
- A working knowledge of Windows PC use, including installing and configuring applications and connecting to networks.
- Conversant in the use of IT software, including word-processing, spreadsheets, email, etc. Good verbal and written communication skills.
Degree in Electronics, Electrical or Software Engineering or related discipline.
The company is offering an exciting opportunity to work for a manufacturer of cutting edge machinery for the medical industry. The role offers full training and support, with a clear path of progression and development set out.
Please apply immediately for consideration or contact Ruth Llewellyn at White Label Recruitment for further information.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
White Label Recruitment Ltd
The job: has been sent to: