You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Assistant Manager Swimming Pool Engineer
Alecto Recruitment are actively seeking an Assistant Swimming Pool Engineer
They are looking for an experienced Service Engineer to join their expanding team
The right candidate will be;
* Hold a valid UK driver's license
* Have at least 3 years experience in a similar position
What's on offer
* A competitive and negotiable salary range that depends on experience and skills
* Bonus structure
* Company vehicle
* Life Assurance
* Work Clothing
* Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm (With the option to work Saturdays and Sundays)
We are looking for a dynamic and organised individual to become an integral part our well-established service and maintenance business. This is an existing role within the company which has become vacant due to internal promotion.
The revenue for this department is currently approximately £1.2m generated through cyclical maintenance contracts and small order remedial works.
1. Candidates should have previous experience in service/maintenance role at a senior level.
2. With a customer database of around 1050 sites, it is critical that candidates have good communication/client liaison skills
3. The ability to cope with multiple tasks simultaneously.
4. Sound administration skills are essential.
5. A practical/theoretical mechanical engineering background is preferred.
6. Any experience of swimming pool water treatment and filtration systems would be advantageous.
7. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft office suite is essential.
8. Full UK Driving Licence (clean preferred).
9. Health & Safety training/knowledge would be advantageous.
If you feel you have the credentials to fill this position then either apply here, or contact me direct.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Ronnie Selway, Alecto Recruitment. or call on (phone number removed) in strict confidence.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: