You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Civil Design Engineer
Building Staff Solutions (BSS) are seeking applications for the position of Civil Design Engineer for a role based in Dublin Ireland. Under the supervision of the Design Manager, the successful candidate will work on detailed designs of major water and wastewater infrastructure.
* Understand and adhere to company wide established procedures, training and mentoring from senior management shall be provided in this regard to allow a reasonable understanding of these procedures
* Identify design inputs and Client’s requirements.
* Ensure compliance with role as Project Supervisor Design Process (PSDP).
* Prepare detailed scope documents for external consultants and provide assistance to the Design Manager to procure the required external services.
* Aid in the preparation of a detailed schedule of dates including all deliverable and ensure “buy in” from all the key parties.
* Aid the Design Manager with the regular design meetings between all the relevant stakeholders.
* Preparation of the design submissions to the clients.
* Manage the design document control system to ensure that all parties are working with the latest information.
* Liaise with clients to answer all questions concerning the submitted designs.
* Formally close out all client issues prior to works commencing on site.
* Once works have commenced ensure that all design information is provided to both client and site teams in a timely manner to ensure compliance with both the clients and the site teams requirements.
* Record all changes with the design during the construction process.
* Manage the compilation of the as-built drawings and aid with the preparation of the safety file and O&M manuals.
What you need to have
* Degree in relevant discipline;
* Strong Problem-solving skills;
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
* Self-sustaining engineer with ability to effectively work as part of a team and on own initiative;
* Competent user of relevant design software packages, as well as Microsoft Office.
* Knowledge of water and wastewater treatment industry;
* A proven commitment to continued professional development.
What you get in return
* Excellent working environment
* Salary Negotiable
* A very competitive package is on offer for the right candidate
If you are interested in this role, Please click apply or contact Michael on 01 (phone number removed) today
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here https(url removed)
A competitive Salary is on offer for this position in line with experience.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
BSS Contract Solutions Ltd
The job: has been sent to: