You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Graduate Product Development Support Engineer Composites
They currently have a vacancy for a degree qualified engineer to work and support their research and development team. In return you will be involved in a progressive dynamic and innovative company with excellent working conditions.
Your key duties would be:
• Development and improvement of existing products and processes.
• Evaluation of alternative raw materials and technologies to continuously improve product performance and sustainability.
• Working alongside the Production Managers in troubleshooting and upscaling processes.
• Carrying out and overseeing the fabrication, measurement and analysis of materials and products.
• Innovation of new material manufacturing technologies.
• Preparing technical reports and presentations.
Ideally you will hold a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant engineering discipline coupled with 2 year's work experience in an industrial environment, ideally in manufacturing and hold a full UK driving licence.
Monday - Friday 38 hours per week, great additional benefits like 33 days holidays cheap but great canteen and a company pension scheme.
Pluswork Limited operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as an Employment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.
Pluswork Limited is committed to applying the principles of Equal Opportunities in its Recruitment Procedures and Services and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter as developed by the REC and Job Centre Plus.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: