You can save this job and apply at a later date.
- £40,000 - £50,000
- Excellent Bonus Package
- Growing Manufacturing Business with outstanding opportunities for growth
- North-West Based
- Commutable from most of Greater Manchester and Warrington, Wigan, St Helens etc.
We are currently helping a Market-Leading Manufacturing business based in North West England to recruit an Engineering Manager to their Senior Leadership team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a business at the start of their next phase of their growth; growth that the successful Engineering Manager is going to be a key part of.
As Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Developing a World-Class Engineering function - working consistently to reduce downtime across the factory and ensuring maximum availability of machinery and equipment to maintain production.
- Leading a team of Maintenance Engineers across a 3 shift pattern
- Working on a range of exciting Engineering projects - future-proofing the business for machinery installation and potential expansion.
Our client are open-minded about the type of person that they employ. However, you will be able to demonstrate some common characteristics and skills.
- Previous experience in a fast-paced Manufacturing environment is essential
- Experience of working with both bespoke products and short production runs and manufacturing a stock product
- Previous experience of managing a team of Maintenance Engineers in a busy manufacturing environment is essential
- Previous experience of working in a highly regulated manufacturing environment is strongly preferred.
If you would like to be considered, please don’t hesitate to contact Tom at Boffin Recruitment - or hit apply to send your CV.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: