You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Assistant Electrical Design Engineer
Due to continued growth in the Northern and Midland regions, there is no better time to join this award-winning engineering consultancy as they kick off their ever-growing portfolio of prestigious rail projects.
Based in state of the art offices in the heart of Birmingham city centre, you will work alongside some of the industry’s most experienced engineers to design major HV electrical upgrades on some of the most high profile rail projects in the country, whilst receiving ongoing training and support in order to reach your career aspirations, whatever they may be.
Your duties will include:
- Supporting the team leader and other team members in undertaking a wide range of project delivery tasks including: Survey, inspection, investigation, feasibility, detailed design, report preparation and project implementation
- Outline cost estimating, management and monitoring of project budgets
- Project planning, programming, cost control and administration
- Preparation and/or checking design calculations, contract documentation, drawing production, technical documents and project reports in accordance with the project brief
- Attend meetings with the Client and other project related organisations
If you’re an assistant E&P design engineer up for the challenge, the salary on offer is upwards of £28k, with all the added extras to be expected – nevertheless the amount of experience you will gain from working with this market leading consultancy is second to none.
To avoid missing out on this excellent opportunity, simply click “apply now”.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: