You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Fire Damper Assistant Engineer
Fire Damper Assistant Engineer/Ductwork Engineer
Salary up to : £29,000 + Enhanced OT + Company vehicle + Benefits
Our client is a successful and well-established HVAC services company that provides commissioning, air & water treatment and fire systems engineering to a range of clients across the UK.
You will be working with a qualified Fire Damper engineer. Duties will include carrying out maintenance, repair, commissioning and service support to a range of smoke/fire dampers; fault finding; liaising and developing working relationships; completion of paperwork; compliance with company policies to ensure that regulations are complied with for our ongoing accreditation to safecontractor and CHAS and ISO. UK Travel and overnight stays will be required for this role.
- Report to the lead fire damper engineer
- Carry out maintenance, repair, commissioning and service support to a range of fire and smoke dampers
- Install and replace all types of fire and smoke damper equipment according to prints, specifications, diagrams, or other instructions
- Identify faults and report findings
- Completion of relevant paperwork including use of a live reporting mobile app
- Attend pre-safety brief with site management if required
- Participate in all pre-job “Tool Box Talks”
- Wear proper PPE according to safety procedures
- Compliance with company policies, procedures and processes to ensure that regulations are complied with for our ongoing accreditation to safecontractor and CHAS and ISO
- Educated to higher education level, preferably in science or engineering
- A basic understanding of mechanical and electrical fire systems design and industry regulations
- Ability to consult, build relationships and credibly propose solutions
- Competent at written communication – internally and externally
- Liaise and develop working relationships both with the customer and other employees within the company
- To support overall delivery of company goals and schedule
- Developed IT skills (eg Mobile App, Excel, Word etc)
- Represent and promote the business in a professional and positive manner
About ATS Recruitment
ATS Recruitment are a specialist agency supplying skilled candidates into the engineering and construction industries on both a permanent and contract basis. We are extremely experienced and knowledgeable about the sectors we recruit into and have several large national (UK) and international clients who repeatedly use our services. Please visit our website for our latest roles and news.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: