You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Planner - Civil Engineering
Your New Employer
My client is a leading Civil Engineering Contractor who require experienced Planners for their high profile heavy civil engineering projects in the Dublin area.
- You need to be very experienced in Primavera P6, Tilos, or MS Project software.
- Civil Engineering or Quantity Surveying Degree.
- 5+ years' of site-based civil engineering experience would be ideal.
- Personality-wise you need to be ambitious and confident, and you need to be a good communicator.
- Previous experience in developing contractual claims scenarios is also advantageous.
The Role & Responsibilities:
- The Planner will be based in their Dublin office and will involve keeping records of all site activities, maintaining project schedules, and compiling progress reports.
- Report progress against schedules
- Contribute to management of site health & safety
- Record and monitor site plant and personnel
- Analyse construction output against costs
Please apply below or contact Ian Doyle on +(phone number removed)9288 to discuss further.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Design Build Search
The job: has been sent to: