You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Mechanical Engineering Manager
The primary focus of the role is to manage and lead the team including; managing the team schedule; assigning work and priorities, monitoring progress, dealing with work and staff issues, liaising with Project Managers and other section Managers to meet timescales; presenting progress and status updates.
* To assist in developing new products to fulfil the company's development plan
* To ensure that agreed quality, cost and time milestones are met
* To produce drawings and documentation as required for peer group review and future reference
* To work productively with other staff in the mutual achievement of Company goals
* To advise his / her manager of any improvements, conflicts of interest or inefficiencies pertaining to development activities
* To consistently define, follow and promote development and test processes for product creation, release and delivery.
* Mechanical engineering degree or similar, or suitable experience
* Experience of 2D and 3D CAD packages, ideally AutoCAD
* Ability to work across the levels of Sales, Development, Manufacturing etc.
* Ability to give updates and snapshot reports to Senior Management as required.
* Ability to run (Project Manage) small projects as required
ACS are recruiting for a Mechanical Engineering Manager. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Mechanical Engineering Manager, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Mechanical Engineering Manager. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Mechanical Engineering Manager with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Mechanical Engineering Manager role you desire.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: