You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Electrical Maintenance Engineer (Days)
£30,000 - £35,000 + Excellent benefits
An international group, specialising in the production of materials for a range of industries and applications is looking for an experienced Maintenance Technician to join the engineering team. This is a great opportunity to join a secure and growing company, and the position offers the chance to work within a highly skilled team and a first-class manufacturing environment.
Role & Responsibilities:
• PPM and breakdown assistance
• Maintain and ensure high levels of equipment efficiency
• Trouble shooting on a wide variety of kit
• Pneumatics and hydraulics
• Fault finding, problem solving and TPM activities
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Engineering qualified – Apprenticeship/ONC
• Multi skilled – Electrical bias
• Working knowledge and experience of PLC’s
• Experience of working within a manufacturing environment
• £30,000 - £35,000
• Days Shift Pattern
• Additional training and career development opportunities
• Plus further benefits
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling Glenn Hiscocks for this vacancy – on (phone number removed) or by sending your CV directly to him at
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on (phone number removed) and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: