You can save this job and apply at a later date.
AV Service Engineer
Our client is looking for an AV Service Engineer to join their Service team working from their Manchester office. This is a field engineering role mainly with the occasional requirement to travel to the rest of the country. The successful candidate must be driven by providing clients with an exceptional level of service, will be an excellent communicator and have the ability and willingness to learn as well as work as part of a diverse team.
* Responding to AV field service engineering call outs – fault finding and resolution to the client’s satisfaction
* Management and timely updating of relevant service tickets, along with other administration tasks to support the engineering role
* Working with office based team to ensure any follow up actions are completed fully and efficiently
* Carrying out preventative maintenance visits
* Occasional site surveys, small works AV installations and meeting/event support, as required
* Other tasks as required by your manager
* Good working knowledge of Crestron, AMX, Extron, video conferencing, audio, presentation and projection systems
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and customer service skills
* Previous experience in a similar role working with corporate clients
* Ability to work to the highest quality standards with excellent attention to detail
* A flexible approach to work, along with the ability to work proactively and efficiently
* Strong IT skills
* Must hold full UK driving licence
If you believe you can fulfil this position then do not hesitate to apply today.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Joseph Martin, Alecto Recruitment. or call (phone number removed) in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately. We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at (url removed) or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: