You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Alecto Recruitment are currently in partnership with a well-established manufacturer based near Bognor Regis, who are actively seeking a skilled Toolmaker to join their team.
As a Toolmaker, your duties will include;
* Programming and Setting CNC Turning machines using Fanuc controls
* Assembly and Tool making
* Manual turning and milling
* Inspecting own work
* One off and small batch work
To be considered for this role, you must possess the following;
* Assembly and Tool Making experience
* Experience Programming & Setting CNC Turning Machines
* Previously used Fanuc Controls
* Must be able to write programmes from scratch
* Manual experience - Lathe and Mills
* Ideally Edgecam software knowledge
* Competitive salary
* Monday-Thursday 08:00-17:00
* Fridays off
* Overtime available
* 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
* Pension Scheme
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Aishah Lanzon, Alecto Recruitment. or call (phone number removed) in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately. We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at (url removed)
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: