You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Electrical Maintenance Engineer-Manufacturing
They offer an excellent salary as well as additional company benefits, and offer their staff plenty of opportunities to up skill so you can further develop your technical skills.
The position is with a rapidly expanding and successfully established company within their industry, and you will play a pivotal role in the pre-planned and reactive maintenance on a range of machines and equipment.
This role would suit an Industrial Electrician with maintenance experience looking for a permanent position with continuous up skilling opportunities.
- Pre-planned and reactive maintenance on a range of machinery and equipment on site (inspecting, testing, installation, repair, building panels etc.)
- Conduct continuous machine observation and measurement during the shift, identifying potential failure or deterioration in output
- 4 on 4 off rotating days and nights shift pattern
- Industrial Electrician/Heavy Electrical Engineering background
- City & Guilds Level 3 Electrical Qualification or equivalent
- Experience in Electrical Maintenance
Shift: 4 days on 4 days off followed by 4 nights on 4 nights off (12 hours)
Maintenance, Engineer, Electrical, Electrician, Industrial, Multi-skilled, 17th edition Newark, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, Lincolnshire, Lincoln, Mansfield, Gainsborough, Beeston,
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Rise Technical Recruitment
The job: has been sent to: