You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Our client is looking for a CAD Engineer with AutoCAD Electrical Experience to work across a variety of sectors including aviation, rail and road with ongoing activity in related projects from a car park barrier control to a fully integrated resilient tunnel control system. Our client is involved in a number of road and infrastructure projects offering consultancy services on systems including intelligent lighting systems, infrastructure and networks, radio systems, road signage, CCTV, ventilation control, environmental monitoring and public address systems.
- Good working knowledge of AutoCAD Electrical
- Thorough understanding of BS7671 IEE 17th Edition Wiring Regs, or working towards, BS7671 IEE 18th Edition Wiring Regs
- Educated at least to degree level in relevant subject or HND with additional experience of at least 3 years’ experience Working knowledge of EC&I
- Able to Develop technical solutions to meet project and customer expectations
- Confidence to work within a multidisciplinary design team
- Chartered or Incorporated Engineering status
- Ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines
- Ability to work in a team
- Flexible in their methods of working
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
WRD Consulting Ltd
The job: has been sent to: