You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Mechanical Engineer (Welding, Milling, Lathes)
GBR Recruitment are working in partnership with a well established progressing Engineering Services business recruiting for an exprienced Mechanical Engineer.
You will be required to diagnose Breakdowns and carry out repairs and maintenance on our customer’s sites and work in our clients workshop in Northamptonshire.
This is an exciting and varied role, working on a wide variety of machines within industries including Print, Recycling, Packaging, General Industry and Farming. This is not a shift role.
- To diagnose faults and carry out repairs at our customers sites.
- To carry out maintenance and service of machines and equipment at our customers sites.
- To carry out repairs in our workshop.
- Milling, Welding, Lathe work.
- Assembling and testing equipment
- Machining – all types.
- Some hydraulic and pneumatic work.
- Excellent customer facing and communication skills.
- Problem handling.
- Welding, Milling, Lathe Work
Employee Benefits Package:
- Highly competitive hourly rate of - pay dependant on experience,
- company pension scheme,
- Bupa Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- On-Going Health and Safety Training.
This role is commutable from: Kettering, Wellingborough, Burton Latimer, Thrapston, Rushden, Irchester, Wollaston, Corby, Irthlingborough, Northampton, Bedford, Sharnbrook & Milton Keynes, as well as areas close to these
This role could suit someone working as: Mechanical Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Technician, Maintenance Fitter, Mechanical Fitter, Multi Skilled Engineer, Shift Engineer or similar
Interviews to take place immediately, apply today!
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
GBR Recruitment Limited
The job: has been sent to: